We have an easy to follow returns guide which is explained below. All returns made to us need to be sent to the following address:
The Old Cold Stores,
If you cancel your order after the items have left our warehouse, you will have to return the package back to us unopened and in the condition you received it (we cannot accept opened items). If you cancel your order after it has left us we’re not responsible for the delivery charges that you incurr to return your order back to us. We also need to receive the goods back before any refunds or exchanges can be given. To ensure items make it back to us safely we strongly recommend using a recorded service to return items, we're not responsible for any items lost in the post or damaged via the return postage.
In the unlikely event where you wish to return your order, you must be aware of the following
- You can return products for any reason until 14 days after receiving them. If a product is damaged or faulty, you have up until 30 days from receiving the goods however, the sooner you let us know, the easier it will be for us to resolve the issue
- Sealed products must be returned unopened, unused and in the original condition the item was sent in
- If returning because you no longer want the product, the return postage costs must be covered by yourself
- If there is some damage or missing items to the contents of your product and it is a sealed item, these should first tried to be resolved with the manufacturer, as we are unable to send replacement parts for sealed products. If you have had no luck, contact our support team and we may be able to assist you.
- If you wish to return items back to us for an exchange, the cost of delivery will be taken into consideration
- International returns that come back to us due to "refused to pay the customs fee", will be refunded minus the original delivery cost and an additional charge from DPD to return the item back to us as your order was sent through the network and needs to be returned.
If a returned product does not meet the requirements outlined by our policies, we may not be able to offer a refund. If you are unsure if you can return an item, please get in touch with a member of our support team, who can best advise you on how to return your item.
To return an item to us then please use the contact form and submit your query to us and we will do everything we possibly can to resolve your issue before sending anything back. Please note you must contact us within 14 days of receiving your product, or 30 if it is faulty.
If we have sent you the incorrect item or something is missing from your order we will cover any charges to get the products to you ASAP. If you want to cancel an order, customers are advised to do so before an order is dispatched.
Although we try our utmost during the packing stages to ensure that your order arrives with you safely whilst in transit, sadly, sometimes damage may occur. If an item arrives with you damaged, please take as many photos of the box your order arrived in which clearly shows the shipping label, along with photos of the damage to the item. Do not open the damaged product as we may require it back if we are able to replace this. If you suspect that your order may be damaged before opening the parcel, please take a photo as this provides an additional level of evidence when we submit this to the courier. Without these, we will be unable to raise a claim with the courier, so it is imperative these are provided when you send us an email about this. Reports of damages should be sent to us within 7 days of you receiving your order. Anything outside of this time, we may be unable to assist with.
We would hate to think that your parcel got lost on it's way to you, however sometimes situations like this may occur. If your parcel hasn't been received and you are a UK customer, get in touch with us and we will be able to advise, if your parcel is coming via Royal Mail, please allow 10 working days after your parcel was due to be delivered as we will be unable to get involved until this time has passed. When we get in touch with the courier they will have to investigate to find out the location of your parcel and see what has happened with this, depending on the complexity of this it may take some time for them to locate and provide an update back to us. We are unable to offer any refunds/replacements until the couriers have completed their investigation of the parcel.
As of the 23/8/22 we have updated our returns policy on Single Cards. Going forward, all orders for single cards over £10 will be sent out using warranty tape. All orders for Single Card will be sent out using top loaders with warranty tape over the top loader. This tape is to prevent any foul play that may be done to a Single Cards order. Once this tape has been broken or removed, we cannot accept a return for the Single Cards. We caution customers to carefully inspect the card before removing it from its packaging to ensure the card is correct.
Depending on the complexity of the claim, it may take a while for the couriers/suppliers/manufacturers to investigate what has happened to your parcel. We are unable to offer any refunds/returns until the couriers/suppliers/manufacturers have made their decision. On average most of our claims are resolved within 14 days of us opening the claim, however please allow the couriers some extra time in special circumstances or busier periods of the year.